- Print Admit-Card / Acknowledgement. Click here.
- Download and read the pdf carefully before use of Online Application.
- Scan your photo and signature in format jpeg or jpg.
- Instructions for photo upload
- Size of photograph must be less than 50 kb.
- Height of photograph should be between 250 pixels and 320 pixels.
- Width of photograph should be between 150 pixels and 220 pixels.
- Instructions for signature upload
- Size of signature must be less than 50 kb.
- Height of signature should be between 100 pixels and 180 pixels.
- Width of signature should be between 150 pixels and 220 pixels.
- If the candidate commit any mistake during the form filling,
there is no edit facility to correct the mistakes. In such case student has to apply fresh.
- CAP (Central Application Process) will open from: 03rd of May 2017
- After submitting the Form, Candidate
has to take the printout of SBI e-Challan copy to pay the fees in bank.
- After successful payment update student can print the application form next day.
- Pay the fee in any branch of State Bank of India from the second working day of printing E-Challan.
Fees amount will be printed on E-Challan.
- The applicant need not send copy of application form or any documents to University.
- Applicant must meet the required eligibility criteria as mentioned in web.gauhati.ac.in/gu-ret-2017
- The applicant's contact details (email id and mobile number) may be used for correspondence if necessary.
- For any query or clarification, Please contact us at email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more details please refer web.gauhati.ac.in/gu-ret-2017
- There will be no validity of GU-RET-2017 marks after completion of admission. Admission is expected to be completed by 31st of July 2017.
- Last date of E-Challan submission is 16th of May 2017
- TECHNICAL HELPLINE NUMBER 91-9619452109 [Monday to Saturday:11 A.M. To 5.30 P.M.]